Sunday, March 11, 2012

Buy Western Digital WDBABZ0010BBK-NESN



Order online Buy Western Digital WDBABZ0010BBK-NESN. Store your digital media collection, play home network media, watch movies, and access Internet favorites. Enjoy it all on your big screen TV in brilliant high-definition with the WD TV Live Hub media center, a network media player with a built-in high-capacity hard drive. ... » Learn more about Buy Western Digital WDBABZ0010BBK-NESN.


Review for Western Digital WD TV Live Hub 1 TB Media Center.As in Jack of All Trades :)I want to begin by saying the 'I like' (but I don't yet fully 'love') WD's TV Live Hub and this earns it 4 (but not 5) stars. And I like it in spite of it lacking a few almost 'must have' features for a device in its class such as some storage redundancy (RAID-1 = disk mirroring) or at least a built-in backup utility or any significant security or, to a lesser extent (I'll explain) built-in Wi-Fi. And I like it even though bugs ... ... » Read more about Buy Western Digital WDBABZ0010BBK-NESN.



Buy Western Digital WDBABZ0010BBK-NESN » Hot Price.